Company supper right here, my friend.
Next time you have company coming over and you find yourself wondering what to prepare. I’ve got the answer for you right here.
CASHEW. PARMESAN. CRUSTED. PORK.
You’re gonna be shocked at how simple this is.
AND…it’s freezer friendly!
You can freeze this before baking the pork. Now you’ll have something fabulous waiting for you in the freezer….when you’re just having a rotten day, you can completely turn it around with this amazing dinner!
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup cashews ground
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 lb. pork cube steak, or 4 small pork chops
- 1 small white onion sliced
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the ground cashews, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, thyme and oregano. Coat both sides of the pork chops and place in baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- In a skillet, saute the onion slices in butter. Top the pork chops with sauteed onions.