That’s what these Fiesta Ranch Quesadillas are all about.
Fun. Food. Flavor.
Spicy Ranch dressing on the bottom tortilla.
Spread it around…
Zesty chicken and peppers saute.
Flavorful Colby Jack on the top side of the quesadillas.
Zippy, dippy dip.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 chicken breast, cut into small bite pieces
- 1 Tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- 1 red, yellow, orange pepper, each, seeded and sliced
- 16 flour tortillas
- About 8-12 Tbsp Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 8 pinchfuls of Colby Jack shredded cheese
- 1 packet Fiesta Ranch Dip Mix
- 16 oz. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray 2 baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the olive oil to a skillet and saute the chicken pieces with the homemade taco mix for 4 to 6 minutes. Add the sliced peppers and continue sauting until peppers have softened and chicken is cooked through, about 5 more minutes. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of the chicken pieces.
- Meanwhile, lay 8 tortillas flat onto 2 baking sheets and spoon about 1-1 1/2 Tbsp of the Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch dressing on to the tortilla. Spread evenly over the tortilla.
- Once the chicken and peppers are cooked, spoon them and divide evenly among the tortillas. Top with a pinchful of shredded Colby Jack cheese. Top each with the remaining tortillas.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Mix up the Fiesta Ranch Dip and keep chilled until serving.
- Remove and slice with pizza cutter.
- Serve Fiesta Ranch Quesadillas with dip.