Color means flavor and this dip is packed with both…dippable, delicious appetizer or snack for your Fiesta San Antonio gathering!
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 15 oz can corn well drained
- 1 15 oz can black beans well drained
- 1 red pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning or use homemade
- Tortilla chips
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the sour cream, shredded cheese, corn, black beans and red pepper. Mix in the taco seasoning. Keep chilled until serving.
- Serve Fiesta Colorful Dip with tortilla chips and green onion garnish.