Color means flavor and this dip is packed with both…dippable, delicious appetizer or snack for your Fiesta San Antonio gathering!
Fiesta Colorful Dip ‘n Chips
Yield – 8 to 10 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 15 oz can corn, well drained
- 1 15 oz can black beans, well drained
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning (Or make your own taco seasoning here.)
- Tortilla chips
- Sliced green onions, optional garnish
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the sour cream, shredded cheese, corn, black beans and red pepper. Mix in the taco seasoning. Keep chilled until serving.
- Serve Fiesta Colorful Dip with tortilla chips and green onion garnish.