This is a guest post recipe from Connie.
My family of 10 loves this recipe. There are so many ways to prepare it by adding different vegetables and meats, that we often vary it by what we have in the fridge.
The “must haves” for this recipe are simple – just rice, eggs, and soy sauce. Then you can add any other veggies or leftover meats that you have available to round out the meal.
- 2 cups pre-cooked rice
- 2 carrots grated
- 1 cup frozen broccoli chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 Tbsp soy sauce to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- Prepare the frozen broccoli and rice, according to package directions and grate the carrots.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil on medium high in a large wok or skillet.
- Add cooked rice to the wok and fry for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Move the rice to the outer edges of the wok, making a hole in the center.
- Crack the eggs in the center of the pan, and scramble.
- Add the vegetables and meat, plus 2-3 Tbsp. soy sauce and stir it all together until well heated. Enjoy!