Pardon me while I drown myself into this salad bowl. 😉
There are so many amazing flavors and textures happening in this salad and it made my tummy happy, happy happy!
With the crunch from the Doritos, the tang of the dressing and the pop of the taco meat….BOOOOOOM…such a delicious lunch and/or dinner option for you!
Get the freezer meal instructions over on MyFreezEasy!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 1 small bag Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 small tomato
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small bag Doritos chips
- 3/4 cup French salad dressing
- Seed and chop the green bell pepper.
- Open and drain the black beans.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the taco seasoning and chopped bell pepper. Drain and return to the skillet, then stir in the black beans and let simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. Then, remove from the heat.
- Chop the tomato.
- In large mixing bowl, toss together the lettuce leaves, chopped tomato, shredded cheese, Doritos chips and beef and bean mixture. Gently toss in the salad dressing.
- Serve Doritos Taco Salad.