Oh my flavor.
In general, I like fish. Milder fish is preferred. But when you add a ton of flavor and crunch, then I love fish.
And by ton of flavor and crunch, I mean this.
Dill, lemon, Dijon mustard. With some bread crumbs.
Generously piled on top of a mild fish, like cod.
This will not disappoint!!!
Crunchy Dijon Cod
- 1 lb cod fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Fresh veggies or salad, as side dish
- Dinner rolls, as side dish
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut cod fillet into 4 pieces. Place in small baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and dill. Mix in the breadcrumbs. Evenly divide the topping and press onto each cod fillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cod is white and flaky all the way through.
- Prepare the salad or fresh veggies.
- Warm the dinner rolls.
- Serve Crunchy Dijon Cod with side of dinner rolls and veggies or salad.