It’s been a busy day around here! To set the record straight, I did not risk my life and go out for diapers at CVS and Valentine’s pencils at Wags in this dreadful snow storm! I went before “it” hit. Just took me a few days to blog about it!
Here’s my marked down beef…And I had a coupon for it too! Coupons are ESSENTIAL to my $5 meals. Many of my meals would not be possible without coupons. I’m always on the lookout for coupons for the products I buy!
- 6 white Russet potatoes ($.79) scrubbed
- 1 - 1 1/4 lb. cube steak
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 broccoli heads side dish
- sour cream dollops
- shredded cheddar cheese garnish
- Add the water and Worcestershire sauce into the base of the slow cooker. Place the steak into the water, and sprinkle a little salt and pepper directly onto the steak.
- Cut potatoes into quarters. Place on top of the potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set on low and cook for 8 hours.
- Steam broccoli in steamer for 3-4 minutes, until turns bright green.
- Serve Cube Steak with potatoes and broccoli.