Homemade chicken strips packed with delicious flavors – a kid-favorite for sure!
Quick, easy and crowd-pleasing is this very simple chicken recipe. I made it with chicken breast strips and pantry staples I had on hand.
Grab chicken tenderloins when this is on sale and get these made for dinner!
Crispy Ranch Mozzarella Chicken Strips
Homemade chicken strips made with ranch dressing mix and mozzarella are perfect for your pickiest eater, and easy enough for a busy weeknight!
Servings - 4 servings
- 16 chicken tenderloins
- 2 cups corn Flakes crushed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Crush the Corn Flakes and mix with Ranch dressing packet and cheese. Place in a shallow wide mouth bowl.
- Place the melted butter in another shallow wide mouth bowl. Dip the chicken strips in butter, then roll in Corn Flake mixture.
- Place the coated chicken strips into greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve Crispy Ranch Mozzarella Chicken Strips with favorite sides.
my friend, that are an great post. http://www.dumicrotech.com/shopping/mulberry-handbags-sale-harrods.html