I love me some chicken salad. I like to eat it out of the bowl. I like it on sandwich bread. I like it on croissants. I like it on hamburger buns. I like it in tortillas.
And I like it sweet.
While the plain mayo with some celery and salt and pepper is o-kay, my sweet tooth would rather there be some fruit mixed in, whether it’s pineapple, grapes, or in this case…cranberry sauce!
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup canned cranberry sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- side salad
- veggies side dish
- Place the cooked and shredded chicken into a mixing bowl and add the mayonnaise and cranberry sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Season with some salt and pepper, to taste.
- Prepare the side salad and veggies.
- Serve Cranberry Chicken Salad Sandwiches with side salad and veggies.