Whole cinnamon sticks.
100% apple juice.
Throw all this into a slow cooker, and you’ve got a healthy holiday drink from heaven!
Delicious-ness in a cup!
Cranberry Apple Cider
- 1 64 oz. bottle 100% apple juice
- 12 oz. bag fresh cranberries
- Handful whole cloves
- Couple cinnamon sticks
- Pour the apple juice into the slow cooker. Add the fresh cranberries, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- Set on high for 4 hours. Strain the cranberries, cloves and cinnamon sticks before serving.
- The cranberries will pop and release their tart juices. The sweetness of the apple juice will balance it out. If you wish for a sweeter cider, then add a few Tbsp of brown sugar to sweeten it up!
- Serve warm, straight of out the slow cooker.
This recipe is featured on Meal Plan Monday #138.