OMG – this is the most refreshing summer drink! Best enjoyed on a super hot summer day – copycat Strawberry Dole Whip is what your summer is missing!
I poured cups for all the kids and got an immediate “10 out of 10” from my 12 year old niece!
This is no surprise, given that it’s a copycat recipe of a theme-park favorite.
It’s amazing how just 3 ingredients can make this delightful drink.
Now you can make this refreshing, cool-me-down-quick summer drink at home – anytime!!
How to Make Copycat Strawberry Dole Whip
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup water until reaches desired consistency
- Add the the ice cream, frozen strawberries and juice to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- If needed, add 1/4 cup water until reaches desired consistency.
- Enjoy this refreshing summer drink - copycat Strawberry Dole Whip!