This Copycat Peppermint Chip Shake is a must-try recipe for holiday treats!
There’s something extra special about holiday treats. I’m not sure if it’s the magic of the season, the chill in the air, or the extra time with family… but I adore all the holiday treats!
Many homemade holiday treats are often created with love and gifted to others. But this one my friend, is not for gifting. That might be kind of tricky, honestly. This holiday treat is meant to be enjoyed by you and those people in your home. Or maybe just for yourself. No gifting needed. Just blend it up and sit with your treat in a state of sheer bliss.
You don’t even have to get out of your pajamas. And you don’t even have to sit with the disappointment of realizing it’s Sunday and that magically efficient drive thru isn’t open. (How? How do they get us that heavenly chicken so stinkin’ fast with giant smiles on their faces while showering us with kind, positive words.?!)
So skip all of that fuss, and whip this delight up at home.
How to Make Copycat Chick-Fil-A Peppermint Shake
Get out all of the ingredients, and your blender…
Scoop ice cream and cookies into blender…
Add milk and blend until you get the consistency that you want.
Add more milk for thinner milkshake.
If you want them in smaller bits, blend with “pulse” a few times until they mix into the milkshake.
Pour into the mug and add whipped cream, cherry and maybe some crushed cookies on top!?!
Enjoy this delightful holiday milkshake at home!!!!
- 3 scoops peppermint ice cream see note
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 4 Oreo cookies crushed
- whipped cream garnish
- Add 3 large scoops of peppermint ice cream to a blender.
- Combine ice cream with 3 tablespoons milk and blend – use more milk if needed to reach desired consistency.
- In a small bowl, crush the Oreo cookies and add to ice cream mixture. If you want smaller bits of cookie in the milk shake, pulse a few times to blend them into the milk shake.
- Pour into chilled glasses and top with whipped cream and cherry.