I’m digging on the flavors in this stuffing bake. This really isn’t meant to be a Thanksgiving side dish or meal idea…but it would be UH-MAZING with leftover shredded turkey meat! Just sub that out for the diced chicken!
We will be sharing some holiday meal ideas soon – including several Instant Pot turkey and side ideas for you! So stay tuned for this…
But for now, here’s an easy weeknight dinner idea for you!
Chicken Swiss Stuffing Bake
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 oz. package herb stuffing mix
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Side idea: salad
- Grill or boil the chicken breasts and then cut into bite size pieces. You could use rotisserie chicken or homemade shredded chicken too.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream of mushroom soup and milk. Toss in the diced/shredded chicken, stuffing mix, broccoli florets, and half of the shredded Swiss cheese.
- Transfer to the prepared baking, spreading out evenly, and then sprinkle the remaining shredded Swiss cheese on top.
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes, or until warmed through and cheese has melted.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Chicken Swiss Stuffing Bake with side salad.