I’m digging on the flavors in this stuffing bake. This really isn’t meant to be a Thanksgiving side dish or meal idea…but it would be UH-MAZING with leftover shredded turkey meat! Just sub that out for the diced chicken!
We will be sharing some holiday meal ideas soon – including several Instant Pot turkey and side ideas for you! So stay tuned for this…
But for now, here’s an easy weeknight dinner idea for you!
Chicken Swiss Stuffing Bake
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 35 minutes
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 oz. package herb stuffing mix
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Side idea: salad
- Grill or boil the chicken breasts and then cut into bite size pieces. You could use rotisserie chicken or homemade shredded chicken too.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream of mushroom soup and milk. Toss in the diced/shredded chicken, stuffing mix, broccoli florets, and half of the shredded Swiss cheese.
- Transfer to the prepared baking, spreading out evenly, and then sprinkle the remaining shredded Swiss cheese on top.
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes, or until warmed through and cheese has melted.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Chicken Swiss Stuffing Bake with side salad.