Using up the leftover chicken from last week, with some peppers I sliced and froze before BlogHer…Yum! Having frozen the veggies and used leftover cooked chicken, this meal was an easy throw together!!!
- 1 tsp canola or vegetable oil
- 2 cups leftover chicken
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 orange pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Few dashes of Tabasco sauce
- 8 flour tortillas Corn tortillas if GF
- 1 cup homemade and garden fresh Pico de Gallo
- 16 oz bag of frozen corn
- Few pinches of ground cumin
- Few dashes of Tabasco, to taste
- Add oil to skillet with leftover chicken and sliced (and frozen) green pepper, orange pepper and onions. Add ground cumin and a few dashes of tabasco sauce. Saute for 4-5 minutes, or until peppers/onions have thawed and softened.
- Prepare fresh pico de gallo.
- Add chicken and peppers mixture to tacos. I added some pico de gallo into my soft tacos!
- Cook frozen corn according to package directions. Once cooked, drain any excess liquid and add a few pinches of ground cumin and a few dashes of tabasco sauce, to taste. Stir through.
- Serve Chicken Soft Tacos with Pico de Gallo and Kickin' Corn!
*Other options to add to your soft taco: Homemade Guacamole, Shredded Cheese or Sour Cream.