No photo tonight…because I have no Internet at my home at the moment. If you follow me on Twitter, you know I was none to happy with amount of time I spent on the phone trying to order a new modem. But at least they threw in free overnight shipping and a month of free service for the 4, yes 4, hours I spent calling around and finally ordering the new modem.
So I’m posting from my iPhone tonight. Forgive any typos, wouldya?
This recipe comes from my BFF from the Dominican Republic…she made this for us all the time!
- 2 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small orange bell pepper
- 2 tsp fajita seasoning
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- fresh fruit side dish
Homemade Pizza Dough
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups white flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- Place dough ingredients into bread machine and set to dough cycle. (sorry I don't have any by hand directions!)
- In the meantime, dice chicken and peppers. Saute the chicken and peppers with fajita seasoning until chicken pieces have cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Once dough cycle is complete, roll out dough onto pizza stone or baking sheet. Bake at 400 F for 6 minutes. Remove and add ranch dressing, chicken and peppers. Top with shredded cheese, and then bake another 8-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Cut the fruit.
- Serve Chicken Fajita Pizza with fruit.