No photo tonight…because I have no Internet at my home at the moment. If you follow me on Twitter, you know I was none to happy with amount of time I spent on the phone trying to order a new modem. But at least they threw in free overnight shipping and a month of free service for the 4, yes 4, hours I spent calling around and finally ordering the new modem.
So I’m posting from my iPhone tonight. Forgive any typos, wouldya?
This recipe comes from my BFF from the Dominican Republic…she made this for us all the time!
Chicken Fajita Pizza
This recipe comes from my BFF from the Dominican Republic...she made this for us all the time!
Servings - 4 servings
- 2 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small orange bell pepper
- 2 tsp fajita seasoning
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- fresh fruit side dish
Homemade Pizza Dough
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups white flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- Place dough ingredients into bread machine and set to dough cycle. (sorry I don't have any by hand directions!)
- In the meantime, dice chicken and peppers. Saute the chicken and peppers with fajita seasoning until chicken pieces have cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Once dough cycle is complete, roll out dough onto pizza stone or baking sheet. Bake at 400 F for 6 minutes. Remove and add ranch dressing, chicken and peppers. Top with shredded cheese, and then bake another 8-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Cut the fruit.
- Serve Chicken Fajita Pizza with fruit.
That sounds delicious! We make pizzas regularly and we will have to try this one. I love the trist of the ranch dressing rather then the usual sauce.
This recipe sounds great! I’ll have the break out the bread machine that we got as a wedding gift 10 years ago that hasn’t seen daylight in at leat 8 years. I’ve got a question: can you make the dough ahead of time and freeze it? Obviously since the bread machine is burried, I know nothing about dough or making bread!
Just made this recipe!! It was DELISH! I cut the sugar to 1.5 cups. The kids had no idea there were added ingredients. I’d recommend cutting the pieces smaller than normal because as said above-they are rich but SOOO chocolately and moist!!
Woops–commented on the wrong recipe (black bean brownies) and don’t know how to delete the above note–SORRY!!!
I made this fajita pizza as well tonight and we all loved it!! The crust was wonderful-not too dry and nice and thick. We put melted butter on the crust before the final cooking. I’ll definitely make this one again!