The first recipe ever shared on $5 Dinners!
The first ever recipe on $5 Dinners blog.
Servings - 4 servings
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and cubed
- 15 oz. can corn kernels
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 broccoli heads side dish
- French Loaf Bread
- butter and jelly for bread
- Cook 1 cup rice with 2 1/4 water with butter for 20 minutes.
- Once rice is cooked, add cubed chicken and corn and stir through.
- Steam broccoli heads until slightly tender (3 minutes in microwave, 5 minutes in steamer).
- Warm bread in toaster oven or oven. Serve warm with butter and jelly.
- Serve Chicken and Rice with side of broccoli and bread.