You’re very welcome!
Oh, you’d like to hear the recipe first? 😉
I am so happy to share this one with you. I found it a couple of years ago when I was tired of cooking the same thing all the time, yet I need recipes that are easy and fast. Taste is an added bonus because frankly one of the kids will complain no matter what it is. The first time I made the Cheesy Pork Chops I was blown away.
Just those few ingredients made something this delicious??
Yes it did. And we’ve been in love ever since.
Cheesy Pork Chops
- 10 Boneless pork chops
- 10 tsp sour cream
- Seasoning salt
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I like taco blend, for the little bit of added flavor)
- Line the pan with your chops and sprinkle with your favorite seasoning.
- Smother with 1 tsp sour cream per chop.
- Add enough shredded cheese to cover the top.
- Bake at 350. Adjust the cooking time to the thickness of the meat. Thin pork chops are done in 15 minutes. For an inch and a half of chop, I'd bake for 35 - 40 minutes.
Ready to eat out of the oven.
I know, right? Too easy to be delicious. Surprisingly, it’s not!
(Although did you notice that one sad naked pork chop? Yes, one child out of 5 still complains about “stuff” on her meat. That’s fine, it’s easy to just leave one alone!
Everyone’s happy! Especially mom!