An easy, summer recipe made with ingredients from Amazon Fresh and Amazon.com
This post is sponsored by Amazon, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I adore a good pasta salad. This closely mimics one that my grandma would make for us at her house in the summer.
I love how easy they are to prepare. I love how they taste better on the 2nd or 3rd day. And I love that it just takes a few ingredients to pack a flavorful punch.
I made this Caprese Summer Pasta Salad with only five ingredients, all ordered from Amazon.com and Amazon Fresh.
It’s so easy and convenient to order from Amazon!
If you have a SNAP EBT card, you need to get your card added to your account TODAY. (I’ll show you the steps below.)
With your SNAP EBT card, you can shop Amazon Fresh without a membership – available in most major metropolitan areas.
You’ll also get free and convenient home delivery on qualifying orders.
In addition, SNAP recipients are qualified for a range of budget-saving offers and special discounts on different grocery brands.
It’s super simple to shop on Amazon with your SNAP EBT card.
Visit Amazon.com/SNAP and get your card added to your account today!
Now, here’s how to add your card to your account, and then how to make this yummy pasta salad!
How to Use Your SNAP EBT Card to Order Groceries on Amazon
Step 1 – Visit Amazon.com/SNAP.
Follow the prompts to add your SNAP EBT card information to your account.
Step 2 – Add your SNAP EBT card information.
Step 3 – Shop for the groceries you need. (See recipe and ingredient list below.)
Step 4 – When it’s time to checkout, add your EBT PIN to pay for eligible items.
You’ll enjoy the convenience and time-saving benefits with free home delivery on qualifying orders!
How to Make Caprese Summer Pasta Salad, Made with Ingredients from Amazon Fresh & Amazon.com
Step 1 – Order your groceries!
You’ll only need these 5 ingredients…
- Cellentani Pasta (or other medium sized shell pasta)
- Vinaigrette Salad Dressing – Brianna’s French or Newman’s Own Balsamic
- Mozzarella Pearls
- Grape Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
Step 2 – Boil the pasta and rinse with cold water. Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Step 3 – Halve the tomatoes and cut the basil into small strips. Toss both with the pasta, dressing, mozzarella pearls. Serve chilled.
- 16 oz. box cellentani pasta or other curvy pasta
- 10 oz. box grape tomatoes halved
- 8 oz. box mozzarella pearls drained
- 8 fresh basil leaves stems removed and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup vinaigrette salad dressing French or balsamic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta, as directed. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a serving bowl, add the dressing and toss well. Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to prepare the salad and pasta is chilled, halve the grape tomatoes. Then, cut the basil leaves into thin strips.
- Toss the halved tomatoes, basil strips and mozzarella pearls in with the chilled pasta. Toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. And add a few more dashes of dressing, until its to your liking.
- Serve Caprese Summer Pasta Salad and enjoy!