Sweeten up your day with these Butterscotch Brownies!
Everyone loves a little bite sized sweetness. These Butterscotch Brownies are pretty easy to make! Just toss the ingredients together, then into a pan, and bake to gooey goodness.
I highly recommend this brownie recipe for your next potluck, picnic, or just to keep on hand for a late night snack!
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a stand mixer, cream the butter with the brown sugar. Add in the eggs, vanilla and milk and mix until batter is smooth.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until dough forms. Spread the dough into the prepared baking dish and spread until even in the dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool at least an hour before serving.
- Serve Butterscotch Brownies as is, or with scoop of vanilla ice cream.