BLT Biscuits – a fun and easy way to change up a B.L.T. sandwich!
Use canned or homemade biscuits for the bread part of this sandwich. The buttery-ness from the biscuits is a great complement to the B-L-T flavor combo!
I love this kind of simple, weeknight meal!
Especially when you add a fun twist for the bread!
Our boys gobbled these up and next time I’ll definitely be making more!
These were a huge hit at our house and we hope you enjoy them too!
A little twist on a classic!
Servings - 8 servings
- 8 canned refrigerated biscuits (or thick cut/tall homemade biscuits)
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 large or 2 small tomatoes
- Iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaisse
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Fruit or salad, as side dish
- Preheat oven and bake biscuits as directed.
- Bake or cook the bacon in skillet. Drain and cut in half.
- Slice the tomato into thin slices, and pull off lettuce leaves.
- In small mixing bowl, stir together the may0 and Parmesan cheese. Spread onto the cooked biscuits and assemble the BLTs.
- Serve B.L.T. Biscuits with side of fruit or salad.
[…] Get The Recipe Here […]