Your favorite blondie brownies just got a ‘flavor lift.’ These beauties are crazy tasty and make a perfect, easy weeknight snack.
Quickly whip up the batter, then mix in some toffee chips, white chocolate chips and some chopped pecans. Chopped walnuts would work too.
Combine it all and add to parchment lined baking dish.
This recipe makes 9×13. Because we love blondies and an 8×8 pan just isn’t enough.
If you’re feeling over indulgent, or have just had ONEOFTHOSEDAYS, then by all means top off a warmed brownie with ice cream and more toffee chips as garnish.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups + 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Optional, vanilla ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 375 D. Fine a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with parchment paper and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Then add the flour, baking powder and salt and form into blondie brownie batter.
- Mix in the white chocolate chips, toffee bits and chopped pecans. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean in the center.
- Serve Blondie Toffee Brownies with scoop of ice cream on top.