See how easy it is to make a homemade vinaigrette dressing – this Blackberry Vinaigrette is delicious!
How to Make Blackberry Vinaigrette Dressing
Press out the blackberry juice.
Add blackberry juice with the oil and vinegar.
Mix mix mix.
Pour over your salad.
Blackberry Vinaigrette Recipe
- 3/4 cups blackberry puree
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sugar or desired sweetener
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blend about 1 1/2 cup blackberries until a juice or puree forms. Pour in 1/4 cup of water while blending if necessary, to form the puree.
- Place the pureed blackberries into a strainer and stir around and press until the juice falls through.
- Take the strained juice and add it to a container with lid that you can shake vigorously. Add the vinegar, olive oil, sweetener and some salt and pepper.
- Shake. Vigorously.
- Pour over top of a simple salad and enjoy.