Pour some of the juices from the pan over the chicken after you serve it on each plate. And YUM!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 medium or 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts about 1.3 pounds
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 large broccoli heads
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In small plastic container, add the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Shake in a few dashes of salt and pepper. Close the container and shake vigorously, until well combined.
- In 8x8 baking dish, place the chicken breasts snuggly into the dish. Add the sliced onions on top. Pour the balsamic vinaigrette over the chicken and the onions.
- Bake at 350, uncovered, for 50-60 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of the chicken breast.
- In a small saucepan, cook 1 cup of rice according to package directions.
- Steam broccoli in stovetop steamer or in a microwavable dish with 1/4 cup of water, covered in plastic wrap for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve Balsamic Chicken with Onions, Steamed Rice and Broccoli.