This Baked Ziti using Pound of Ground Crumbles make the best, heartiest and easiest weeknight dinner to feed your crowd!
Easiest ever baked ziti using Pound of Ground Crumbles
Servings - 6 servings
- 16 oz. box Pound of Ground Crumbles
- 8 oz. ziti pasta noodles
- 24 oz. jar marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh parsley or basil for optional garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. To a 8x8-inch glass baking dish, add 1/4 cup marinara sauce and spread into a thin layer on the bottom of the dish.
- Brown the Pound of Ground Crumbles as directed. Drain.
- Cook the ziti noodles to al dente. Drain and return to the pot.
- To the cooked pasta, add the browned Pound of Ground Crumbles, the remaining marinara sauce and the sour cream. Stir to combine the pasta, meat and sauce.
- Transfer the pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle a thin layer of grated Parmesan cheese over the top, then sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese has melted and begins to golden on top.
- Serve Baked Ziti with fresh parsley or basil garnish and your favorite vegetable or salad side dish.