Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs is the Easy Dinner You Need in Your Life!
There’s just something extra delicious about turning a simple and traditional pasta dish, tossing it into a dish and baking to melty perfection!
The super simple steps are: toss cooked pasta into baking dish with some flavor, then add meatballs, sauce and cheese!
How to Make Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs
Cook the spaghetti noodles as directed, drain and return to pot.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg, grated Parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning.
Mix into a paste, and then toss with the cooked pasta in the pot.
Transfer the tossed noodles into baking dish.
Add the pre-cooked and frozen meatballs onto the tossed noodles.
Douse in the marinara sauce.
Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 350 F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until meatballs are warmed through.
(If using homemade meatballs with raw beef, bake until cooked through.)
Top with shredded fresh basil for an extra pop of flavor!
Spoon onto your plate or serving bowl – perfect with a side salad or steamed veggies!
- 1 lb. spaghetti pasta noodles
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 32 pre-cooked, frozen meatballs
- 26 oz. jar marinara sauce
- fresh basil garnish
- salad or veggies side dish
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook the spaghetti noodles as directed. Drain the water and return the noodles to the pot.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg, grated Parmesan cheese, 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese and the Italian seasoning. It will be like a paste. Scrape it into the cooked pasta noodles and mix to combine and coat the noodles.
- Transfer the tossed noodles into the baking dish and even them out. Top with the pre-cooked, frozen meatballs.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the top, then the rest of the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked and warmed through. Top with shredded fresh basil garnish.
- Serve Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs with side salad or veggies.