Oh my heavens….this amazing creamy topping is glazed right onto the chicken while it bakes. And when it’s time to eat, you take a bite of the chicken with the creamy glaze and WHOA.
Such a simple and delicious chicken meal! Get it added to your next meal plan or freezer meal prep day!!!
(Get the freezer-friendly instructions on MyFreezEasy!)
Baked Creamy Italian Chicken
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 55 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 oz. can cream of mushroom
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Side: salad
- Side: loaf French bread
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place the chicken breasts into base of 9×13-inch baking dish. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the sour cream, cream of mushroom soup and Italian seasoning. Pour over the chicken breasts in a baking dish, covering completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Cooking time will depend on thickness of each chicken breast.
- Prepare the salad.
- Warm the loaf of bread.
- Serve Creamy Italian Chicken with salad and bread.
- Freezer-Friendly Instructions on MyFreezEasy