It’s okay to drool.
It’s just you and your computer/phone. No one will notice the drool.
😛 😛 😛
Yes, these are drool-worthy.
You should make them right now. Yes, stop what you’re doing and make these.
Or make them whenever they’d fit into your meal plan and schedule. 🙂
Baked BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- 2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 12 small Hawaiian rolls
- Chips, as side dish
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Place the bottoms of the Hawaiian rolls into a baking dish.
- Finely chop the red onion.
- In a small mixing bowl, toss together the rotisserie chicken, chopped red onion and BBQ sauce. Spoon onto the bottoms of the rolls in the baking dish, top with shredded cheese, then add tops of the Hawaiian rolls.
- Melt the butter and stir into the minced garlic. Brush on top of the sandwiches.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Prepare the veggies.
- Serve Baked BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with veggies and chips.
This recipe is featured on Meal Plan Monday #201.
Wanda McHenry says
Drool is right!! I showed my husband the picture and he wants these for the Superbowl.