Pasta plus veggies from the garden - simplest dinner ever!
Servings - 4 servings
- 12 oz. box bowtie pasta
- 3 tomatoes from the garden diced
- 3 basil leaves chopped
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- Marinate diced tomatoes and basil in EVOO and garlic. Add a splash of vinegar to the marinade if you like!
- Cook pasta as directed. Drain. Pour marinating tomatoes over pasta. Sprinkle cheese throughout. Let cheese melt. Serve warm or chilled.
- Saute zucchini in melted butter. Serve with pasta!