Garden Fresh Pasta Dinner
Servings: 4 persons
- 1 box Bowtie Pasta ($1.25)
- 3-4 Fresh tomatoes from the garden, diced (Free!)
- 3-4 Fresh Basil Leaves, finely chopped (Free!)
- 1-2 cup mozzerella cheese ($1.67)
- 4 T EVOO ($.25)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped ($.10)
- 1 zucchini ($.79)
- 1 T EVOO or Butter ($.10)
- Marinate diced tomatoes and basil in EVOO (can you tell I watch Rachael Ray?!) and garlic. Add a splash of vinegar to the marinade if you like!
- Cook pasta as directed. Drain. Pour marinating tomatoes over pasta. Sprinkle cheese throughout. Let cheese melt. Serve warm.
- Saute zucchini in EVOO or butter. Serve with pasta!
This is being posted as part of the Recipe Box Swap at I Have to Say…