This is such a fantastic, remarkably simple side dish free of just about everything. It’s perfect for a very restricted diet!
This recipe yields 2-3 servings, so feel free to double it and put the potatoes in a 13×9 rather than the suggested 8×8.
Roasted Potato ChunksThese are the PERFECT side dish!Servings - 2 servings
- 1 medium sweet potato chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large russet potato also chopped into 1 inch pieces
- olive oil to coat
- generous salt
- pepper to taste
- dried basil
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place potato chunks in an even layer in 8x8 baking pan.
- Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and toss to coat
- Sprinkle in plenty of salt, pepper to taste, and basil and give them another toss.
- Bake for 30 minutes until easily pierced with a fork.
Leave a Reply