Are you ready? We’ve got another awesome meal plan for 20 Meals at Costco for $150!
- Tuna Melts
- Cheesy Tuna Pasta
- Tuna Quesadillas
- Spicy Tuna Melt Pie
- Tuna Sandwiches with Hard Boiled Eggs and Carrots
- Loaded Potato Frittata
- Potato Saute with Baked Eggs
- Grilled Sausages and Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Sausage with Peppers and Onions
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken and Potatoes (freezer pack)
- BBQ Meatballs on Potatoes (freezer friendly)
- BBQ Meatball Sliders (freezer friendly)
- (2) Taco Meat, serve with Tortillas and Corn (freezer pack)
- (2) Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas (freezer pack)
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage Stew (freezer pack)
- (2) Corn Chicken Chili (freezer pack)
Did you know that I’ve developed a super cool software that will allow you to create your own Costco plans?!? Click to learn more!
A note about Tuna ~ If you prefer not to use tuna, then you can purchase a 6 pk of 12.5 oz canned chicken for only $11.49 at Costco that you can substitute instead. All tuna recipes can use canned chicken or purchase additional chicken breasts, cook them in the slow cooker so they are soft and easily shredded and use as a tuna substitute.
We did a live chat, walking through the plan, the recipes and the ingredients. I share tips and tricks for each recipe! I hope the video is helpful to you in understanding how this all works!’
Costco Ingredients & Price List
- 1 – 8 pack of 15 ounce cans stewed or diced tomatoes – $5.99
- 1 – 12 pack of 16 ounce chicken stock containers – $9.99
- 1 – 12 can package of tuna in water – $15.99
- 1 – 6 pack of 1 pound organic spaghetti noodles – $6.59
- 1 large pineapple – $2.99
- 1 bag 6 mixed peppers – $6.79
- 1 – 15 pound bag gold potatoes – $7.49
- 1 – 5 pound bag organic baby carrots – $5.29
- 1 – 2 pound block mild cheddar cheese – $4.99
- 1 – 5 pound bag Sweet Onions – $3.79
- 1 – 5 pound bag organic frozen corn – $5.99
- 1 – 5 pound bag organic frozen green beans – $6.79
- 2 – 18 count eggs – $2.65 x 2
- 1 – 40 ounce container sour cream – $3.99
- 1 – 3 pack, 5 count Chicken and Apple Sausage – $13.99
- 1 – 6+ pound package ground beef $20.58
- 1 – 7+ pound package boneless, skinless chicken breast – $21.29
- 3 dozen dinner rolls – $4.49
- 40 count 6” flour tortillas – $3.19
- 2 pack sandwich loaves – $3.99
Total Cost – $159.50 plus LOTS of leftovers
(And note there are a number of organic products included too!)
Leftovers – you will have lots leftover including:
- 5+ packages of pasta (about $5)
- 1 can of tuna (about $1)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (about $1)
- 6 containers chicken broth (about $5)
- several onions ($1)
- lots of sandwich bread ($1)
- 2 lb. ground beef (about $6 worth!)
- as well as smaller quantities of other ingredients
I did not reflect these “leftovers” in the total cost, so it would really be about $20 less than the total price!!!
Grab the Printables, Then Get Started Shopping & Cooking
While we have all the content free above to piece together from the site, we thought we’d simplify the experience for you with this one printable that includes:
- Complete grocery shopping list for Costco AND additional ingredients you might need from the grocery store
- Each recipe with all ingredients listed
- Directions for each recipe
- Freezer and slow cooker tips
So simple with everything in one place…and for only $2.49!
Please visit the new $5 Dinners store page to see all the other 7 plans in the series!
You might also like our join the $5 Meal Plan family and get weekly meal plans delivered to your inbox each week!
A couple of things…
- Check out the original 20 Meals from Costco for $150.
- Here is a copy of my receipt, if you’re curious!
Disclaimer: I have no formal relationship with Costco and am not paid by them to share these plans. I created these plans to help myself (and you!) spend less money at Costco, while using up all the bulk ingredients without them going to waste. Hope they help your family as much as they help our family!