These quesadillas are from the Costco Meal Plan #2. Hope you enjoy them!
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
- 2 7 oz. cans tuna, drained
- 1 orange, yellow or red pepper, seeded and finely diced
- about 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 8 tortillas
- Corn or green beans
- Sour cream for garnish/dip
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the tuna, pepper and shredded cheese and toss well.
- Lay 4 tortillas flat on a lightly greased cooking sheet. Divide the tuna mixture evenly and top with the remaining tortillas. Place in the preheated oven for about 8 minutes, then flip and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Slice with a pizza cutter before serving.
- Prepare the veggies.
- Serve Tuna Quesadillas with sour cream garnish and veggies.