If you asked me right now who was in the Super Bowl, I’d answer I don’t know.
(Hang on…I’ll be right back. I need to Google it and figure it out.)
OK. So I see it’s a battle between the Steelers and the Packers.
What’s most important to me is the food! I prefer healthier foods at my Super Bowl gathering. But I also like to have a little guilty pleasure there as well. Pictured above is the “snackadium.” It is just pure, creative genius! Even with the Vienna Sausages.
- The Snackadium – This is Why You’re Fat
- Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip – Feel Like Home
- Bacon Pinwheels and Baked Zucchini Coins and more – Good Eats n Sweet Treats
- Parmesan Crisps – My Man’s Belly
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos – Brown Eyed Baker
What’s your “must have” snack or appetizer for your Super Bowl spread?!