We have several backyard barbecues planned during June to celebrate Father’s Day, my dad’s birthday and some visiting relatives from out of town so I’m looking forward to making several of these super simple Lemonade Pies! Everyone enjoys these ice cream pies and you can even switch it up by using orange juice concentrate, frozen strawberries or pink lemonade concentrate.
What kind of summer get-togethers do you have planned and what are your favorite desserts to serve?
Yield – 8 servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 4 hours
- 9″ graham cracker crust
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 oz can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Mix ice cream and thawed lemonade concentrate in a medium bowl until blended.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Thaw slightly before cutting.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.