We absolutely adore our children’s teachers and the other wonderful personnel at their school so the kids helped me whip up these Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Sticks for them, then I created these “Merry Christmas” and “Happy Holidays” gift tags to decorate them with. Now the kids are super excited to hand deliver them at school tomorrow! Feel free to download the gift tag files (PDFs) and use them for your goodie bags.
Use your choice of dark chocolate, milk chocolate or white chocolate – or make a combination of all three! We decided to use milk chocolate and three different varieties of sprinkles so we could put an assortment in each bag.
The kids really enjoyed getting to roll the pretzel sticks in the different colored sprinkled and crushed peppermint bits. These wineglasses were the perfect size for holding the dipped pretzels without marring the chocolate.
Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Sticks
Yield – 10 servings
Preparation Time – 30 minutes
Cooking Time – 5 minutes
- 2 bags chocolate chips
- bag of pretzel rods
- assorted sprinkles
- Melt the chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Pour sprinkles on individual plates.
- Dip the pretzel rods to cover half of each stick.
- Let chocolate cool slightly before rolling in sprinkles.
- Stand pretzel sticks upright in cups or place on a waxed paper cookie sheet.
- Place in refrigerator to cool completely.
::: Download the FREE $5 Dinners Toolbar – never miss a recipe, coupon, deal or meal plan! Learn more. :::