There are some recipes that just sound complicated or like they will take a long time to prepare so we just skip them. But, this one for my Baked Chicken Tetrazzini should be added to your meal plan STAT!
It can be on the table from start to finish in 30 minutes with only 10 of those minutes being anything you have to do.
Delicious shredded rotisserie chicken mixed with sliced mushrooms and sour cream with a little white cooking wine mixed in. Perfection!
Baked Chicken Tetrazzini
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- 12 oz. box spaghetti pasta
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz. box sliced mushrooms
- 2 – 10 oz cans cream of mushroom soup (or make your own)
- 1/4 cup white cooking wine
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, garnish
- Salad or fresh veggies, as side dish
- Cook the spaghetti as directed, drain and add to large mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet, add the olive oil and saute the mushrooms for 3 to 5 minutes, or until they soften. Add mushrooms to the large bowl with the pasta and toss with the cans of cream of mushroom soup, white wine and sour cream. Next, toss in the chicken and mix until combined. Add to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Chicken Tetrazzini with Parmesan cheese garnish and side salad.
This recipe is featured on SouthernPlate.com’s Meal Plan Monday #74.