I know how busy and intense the transition from lazy summer days at the pool to adjusting back to the 6:30 am wake up calls can be…so I thought I’d help out by sharing a different lunchbox idea each day this month.
What’s In Today′s Lunchbox?!
- BLT Sandwiches (use my BLT Sliders with Parmesan-Mayo recipe!)
- Pickles (dill or sweet)
- Horizon Graham Crackers
Disclaimer: These ideas are just a small part of the total food eaten throughout the day. Some have smaller amounts of protein and/or green veggies than others, but you can balance that out with serving more protein or green veggies at other meals/snacks. Feel free to adjust these ideas to fit your family’s needs.
A lot of people have asked about how to keep food warm in their child’s lunchbox. For my own boys, I’ll pack warm foods in a food thermos container like the ones shown above (they also come in blue!). In this school lunchbox series, I’ve shown all the food in one container for ease of photographing.
Erin’s Favorite Lunchbox Packing Tools
When it comes to packing lunch boxes for the 3 older dudes, I need sturdy that will last ALL year and into the next! Which is why I recommend the following…
- Lunchbox Love Notes for your kids
- Easy Lunchboxes System & Easy Lunchboxes, Little Dippers
- Thermos 2 pack, 10 oz. containers
- Rubbermaid Blox
- Laptop Lunches Bento-ware Bento Lunch Box
- Bentgo All-in-One Stackable Lunch/Bento Box
- Lunch boxes – LLBean & Lands End
Free Lunchbox Printables
- Complete School Lunchbox Ideas List (perfect for your fridge!)
- Weekly Lunchbox Planner (perfect for your household binder and/or fridge!).
Pin all of the Lunchbox ideas to share and save for later!
Happy lunch packing y’all!!!