Are you ready? We’ve got another awesome meal plan for 20 Meals at Sam’s Club for $150! A couple of things first…
- Subscribe to our free weekly recipes email newsletter!
- Sign up for a Sam’s Club membership online here if you don’t already have one.
- Check out the original 20 Meals at Sam’s Club for $150.
- If you prefer Costco, then we’ve got that as well! Costco Meal Plan #1 is here and Meal Plan #2 is here.
- PLUS…Find more great “mix and match ingredients” recipes like the ones we use in the Sam’s Club Meal Plans in my 3 cookbooks!
- Yes, I realize this makes for roughly $7.50 dinners. Mostly that is due to the cost of meat at Sam’s Club. You can lower the cost by shopping for your meat elsewhere when it’s on sale etc. Plus, you’ll have LOTS of leftovers, which you’ll see in the video below that helps reduce the actual meal prices down!
- Produce prices may vary by region. And season.
- Meals are for a family of 4. Larger families, or families with teenagers will need to adjust quantities.
- Meals are as kid friendly, family friendly, and allergy friendly as I could make them. Hopefully you will enjoy them!
- Mix and Match Meals – because of the bulk purchasing, this is really a game of mixing and matching ingredients. The ingredients are very common and work in a wide variety of recipes, so feel free to use them in other recipes besides those listed below. Nothing is set in stone!
- Some pantry and fridge ingredients like milk, butter, spices etc. are not listed on the Sam’s Club Ingredients List, since most household already have those items. However, every ingredient you need for each recipe is listed on each individual recipe linked below AND on the Sam’s Club Printable at the end of the post.
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken and Potatoes (freezer pack)
- BBQ Meatballs on Potatoes (freezer friendly)
- BBQ Meatball Sliders (freezer friendly)
- (2) Taco Meat, serve with Tortillas and Corn (freezer pack)
- (2) Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas (freezer pack)
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage Stew (freezer pack)
- (2) Corn Chicken Chili (freezer pack)
A note about Tuna ~ If you prefer not to use tuna, then you can purchase canned chicken that you can substitute instead. All tuna recipes can use canned chicken or purchase additional chicken breasts, cook them in the slow cooker so they are soft and easily shredded and use as a tuna substitute.
We did a live chat for the Costco Meal Plan #2, walking through the plan, the recipes and the ingredients. I share tips and tricks for each recipe that also fits with the Sam’s Club meal plan. I hope the video is helpful to you in understanding how this all works!
And, Follow $5 Dinners on Pinterest, too!
Sam’s Club Ingredients & Price List
- 1 – 8 pack of 14.5 oz diced tomatoes – $4.27
- 1 – 12 pack of 14 oz cans of chicken broth – $9.48
- 2 – 10 packs of 5 oz cans of tuna – $16.36 ($8.18 each)
- 1 – 6 pack of 1 pound spaghetti noodles – $5.76
- 1 large pineapple – $2.73
- 1 bag 6 ct mixed peppers – $6.83
- 1- 10 lb bag butter gold – $5.48
- 2 – 3 lb bags of organic baby carrots – $7.96 ($3.98 each)
- 1 – 2 lb block of mild cheddar – $5.98
- 1 – 5 lb bag of sweet onions – $5.48
- 1 – 6 pack of 12 oz bags of frozen corn – $5.98
- 1 – 6 pack of 12 oz bags of frozen green beans – $5.98
- 2 – 18 ct eggs – $5.28 ($2.64 each)
- 1 – 3 lb container sour cream – $4.48
- 1 – 3 pack, 5 ct Chicken and Cheese Sausages – $13.99
- 1 big package of ground beef (about 5 1/2 to 6 lb) ~ $17.50
- 1 big package of chicken breasts 7 lbs, fresh $12.39 ($1.77/lb on sale right now!)
- 36 ct Sam’s bakery dinner rolls – $4.98
- 2 – 20 ct bags of 6″ tortillas – $4.98 ($2.49 each)
- 2 pack sandwich loaves – $3.68
Total Cost – $149.57 plus LOTS of leftovers
What You’ll Need from the Store and Pantry:
- small bottle BBQ sauce, 3 – 4 oz. cans green chilies, 6 oz can of mushrooms
Fridge & Pantry:
- butter, milk, mayonnaise (or Greek Yogurt), flour, breadcrumbs, oil, taco seasoning and other common spices
(Full list of Additional Ingredients can be found on the printable at the end!)
Leftovers – you will have lots leftover including:
- 5+ packages of pasta (about $5)
- 1 can of tuna (about $1)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (about $1)
- 5 containers chicken broth (about $5)
- several onions ($1)
- lots of sandwich bread ($1)
- 2 lb. ground beef (about $6 worth!)
- as well as smaller quantities of other ingredients
I did not reflect these “leftovers” in the total cost, so it would really be about $20 less than the total price!!!
Complete Printables of All Shopping Lists, Recipes, and Ingredients all in one place – for only $2.49!!!
So simple with everything in one place!
Don’t forget to check out all of the other printable meal plans and e-cookbooks in the $5 Dinners Store!