Thanks so much in your interest in writing a guest post on $5 Dinners.com! I love to share your ideas and recipes on the site. If you have a frugal idea, inexpensive recipe or money saving tip that you’d like to share, then you’re in the right place!
1. Posts should be no longer than 400 words.
2. Posts need to be original content (meaning not copied from your own site or from any other site!)
3. Posts are limited to 3 photos.
4. If you wish to submit post with specific “bold or italic” type formatting, please submit your post in HTML form. If not, then I will format it as I see fit.
5. Posts should reflect you, your personality and your experience!
Please email me and we’ll go from there!