- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Allergy-Free Roasted Potato Chunks
Posted By Lindsey On October 19, 2012 @ 1:00 pm In Dairy Free,Food Allergies on a Budget,GFCFSF,Gluten Free,Recipes,Side Dish | No Comments
This is such a fantastic, remarkably simple side dish free of just about everything. It’s perfect for a very restricted diet!
This recipe yields 2-3 servings, so feel free to double it and put the potatoes in a 13×9 rather than the suggested 8×8.
Roasted Potato Chunks
Yield – 2-3 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 30 minutes
- 1 medium sweet potato, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large russet potato, also chopped into 1 inch pieces
- olive oil to coat
- generous salt
- pepper to taste
- dried basil
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place potato chunks in an even layer in 8×8 baking pan.
- Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and toss to coat
- Sprinkle in plenty of salt, pepper to taste, and basil and give them another toss.
- Bake for 30 minutes until easily pierced with a fork.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/allergy-free-roasted-potato-chunks/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
 Add this recipe to ZipList!: http://www.5dollardinners.comvoid(0);
 Download the FREE $5 Dinners Toolbar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.alexa.toolbar/atbp/dgaaDl/download/index.htm
 Learn more.: http://www.5dollardinners.com/toolbar
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.