- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Allergy-Free Roasted Potato Chunks
Posted By Lindsey On October 19, 2012 @ 1:00 pm In Dairy Free,Food Allergies on a Budget,GFCFSF,Gluten Free,Recipes,Side Dish | No Comments
This is such a fantastic, remarkably simple side dish free of just about everything. It’s perfect for a very restricted diet!
This recipe yields 2-3 servings, so feel free to double it and put the potatoes in a 13×9 rather than the suggested 8×8.
Roasted Potato Chunks
Yield – 2-3 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 30 minutes
- 1 medium sweet potato, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large russet potato, also chopped into 1 inch pieces
- olive oil to coat
- generous salt
- pepper to taste
- dried basil
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place potato chunks in an even layer in 8×8 baking pan.
- Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and toss to coat
- Sprinkle in plenty of salt, pepper to taste, and basil and give them another toss.
- Bake for 30 minutes until easily pierced with a fork.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/allergy-free-roasted-potato-chunks/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
 Add this recipe to ZipList!: http://www.5dollardinners.comvoid(0);
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.