Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
Homemade, ooey-gooey pizza goodness!
Servings - 4 servings
- 1 batch homemade crust or store bought crust
- 1/2 cup cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- Toppings - pepperoni, sausage, olives, green peppers, onions, mushrooms...whatever!
- 1-2 cups cheese, any variety - recommend mozzarella and Parm or pizza blend
- Fresh fruit, as side item
Divide the crust dough into 8 small balls. Roll it out on a lightly floured surface.
Add a dollop of sauce to each, along with whatever toppings.
Sprinkle some cheese on top, then fold the dough over the toppings and pinch the edges together.
Grill over indirect heat for 8-10 minutes, or until the dough has cooked through and cheese has melted.
Serve Grilled Pizza Pockets along with fresh fruit, or carrot sticks...or whatever else you like!