Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
Thai Chicken pizza this weekend...great bold flavors on a soft, homemade pizza crust. Perfect for a Saturday dinner at home!
Servings - 8 slices
- 1 pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 3 cilantro bunches chopped
- Baby carrots or other fresh fruit or veggies side dish
Prepare homemade pizza crust.
In a small bowl, toss the shredded chicken with the olive oil and curry powder.
Preheat oven to 400.
Roll out the pizza dough, top with sauce and shredded cheese. Then add the curried chicken, red pepper and red onion. Then sprinkle the cilantro leaves over the top.
Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until crust is done in the center.
Prep veggies or fruit.
Serve Thai Chicken Pizza with fruit and veggies.