Sloppy Joe Bites
Perfect little bit size sloppy joes! Sure to be a new kid favorite!
Servings: 20 bites
- 2 cans of biscuits 8 or 10 count
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned
- 15 oz sloppy joe mix homemade sloppy joe mix
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Side dish - fresh fruit or veggies
Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease muffin tin wells with non-stick cooking spray. (For fun, use my favorite square pan!)
Brown the ground beef and drain. Add the sauce and let simmer while you roll the dough.
Roll the biscuits out on the floured surface and press gently into the muffin tin wells.
Drop a spoonful of the meat sauce into the biscuits and press all the way into the well.
Top with a pinchful of shredded cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
Serve Sloppy Joe Bites with fresh fruit or veggies.