Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
It's so versatile, you can serve it with quesadillas, rice or just about anything else.
Servings - 8 servings
- 15 oz. can black beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz. can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz. can corn drained and rinsed
- 16 oz. jar salsa
- 2 cups water (or vegetable stock)
- 1 small can sliced olives
- avocado, chives, cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, tortillas, or chips optional garnishes
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Heat on low for two hours.
Garnish as desired before enjoying. I love to layer tortillas along the bottom of the bowl so that they soak up all the flavor of this delicious soup.