- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Summer Fruit Kebabs with Honey and Coconut – July’s Dessert of the Month
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On July 8, 2011 @ 4:00 pm In Dessert,Feature,Healthy Snacks | 3 Comments
Talk about a healthy, sweet summer treat?!
After all the chocolate and brownies as the past few desserts, I thought it might be time for some ‘dessert of the month detox‘!
And what better way than with fresh fruit, honey and unsweetened coconut!
Or sweetened coconut flakes if you insist on having sugar in your dessert. Or if that’s what you’ve got on hand!
Oh…and what you don’t end up using for dessert on the skewers can be turned into a lovely fruit salad .
Summer Fruit Kebabs with Honey and Coconut
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- Fresh fruit, cut into chunks – pineapple, apples, cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes, kiwi, pears, mango, berries, papaya
- Drizzles of honey
- Couple pinchfuls of shredded coconut
- Place the fruit chunks on metal or wooden skewers. Lay them on a serving plate.
- Drizzle the honey over top.
- Sprinkle the shredded coconut.
- Serve immediately.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/summer-fruit-kebabs-with-honey-and-coconut/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
 lovely fruit salad: http://www.5dollardinners.com/2011/06/5-ways-the-fruit-salad-edition.html
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.