- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Grilled Marinara Chicken
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On June 17, 2010 @ 5:13 pm In chicken,Dairy Free,Grill,Pasta,Recipes | 7 Comments
I loved the Grilled Salsa Chicken so much. I had to try something similar with marinara and fresh Italian herbs.
It’s a toss up.
They are both just so yum-ilicious!
1. Chop the herbs.
2. Stuff the herbs under the skin on the chicken thighs.
3. Spoon in some sauce (just like with the salsa in the Grilled Salsa Chicken.) Season with salt and pepper.
4. Grill until cooked through.
5. Cook pasta as directed on box. Serve with remaining marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese (optional).
6. Steam broccoli florets.
7. Serve Grilled Marinara Chicken with Pasta and Broccoli.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/grilled-marinara-chicken/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.