- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Erin’s Pumpkin Chai Latte
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On October 18, 2011 @ 8:00 am In Breakfast,Healthy Holiday,Healthy Snacks,Homemade,Recipes | 5 Comments
As I killed sugar from my diet in August, and continue to keep it at a minimum, I found myself missing out on my occasional latte and Chai tea. These are splurges for me, but even still…I was missing them.
Since getting them without sugar at Starbucks wouldn’t be an option, I’d just have to make my own. Better and cheaper!
I’ve shared my favorite version of the Pumpkin Spice Latte , and now…my sugarless version of Pumpkin Chai Latte.
So here’s my recipe…ingredients inspired by this recipe from Just Good Energy .
Pumpkin Chai Latte
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes or 5 minutes
- 1 cup Chai tea (steeped from bag or from a mix, up to you!)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin (canned or homemade , up to you!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg, allspice and cardamom
- 2-3 Tbsp sweetener – maple syrup, agave, Stevia (whatever you prefer!)
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Warm over the stovetop, or in the microwave.
- Serve Pumpkin Chai Latte.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/erins-pumpkin-chai-latte/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
 Pumpkin Spice Latte: http://scjohnson.com/en/family/family-economics/food-for-thought/10-11-12/Spiced-Pumpkin-Latte---Homemade-Holiday-Drink.aspx
 Just Good Energy: http://www.justgoodenergy.com/2010/11/17/pumpkin-chai-latte/
 canned or homemade: http://www.5dollardinners.com/2011/10/pumpkin-canned-or-homemade.html
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.