- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Banana Breakfast Split
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On February 7, 2014 @ 3:00 pm In After School Snacks,Breakfast,Healthy Snacks,Recipes | 5 Comments
Put a new spin on your yogurt, granola and fruit breakfasts…this also makes for a fantastic, filling and uber healthy after school snack. (Ask me how I know!)
I saw this on Pinterest and knew it would be an instant hit with this crowd. For my dairy-free little people, I dropped a small scoop of coconut milk ice cream instead of Greek yogurt…so their’s was more of a ‘Banana Snack Split.’ Whether for breakfast with yogurt, or with ice cream for a snack, you can’t go wrong with this Banana Breakfast Split!
I sure wish I could have this delivered to you right now
(P.S. I’m already seeing great prices on blueberries and blackberries in my stores. This will be perfect later in the spring, early summer when berry prices are at their lowest!)
Banana Breakfast Split
Adapted from Breakfast Banana Split 
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- 4 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 4 spoonfuls of Greek vanilla yogurt, or preferred flavor
- Fresh blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and/or blackberries, about 2 cups total
- about 1/2 cup granola (try my nut-free and no-added sugar homemade granola recipe )
- Place the bananas in a long bowl or plate. Spoon the yogurt over the top.
- Sprinkle the berries and granola onto the granola.
- Serve Banana Breakfast Split, as breakfast or afternoon snack.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/banana-breakfast-split/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
 Breakfast Banana Split: http://eat-drink-love.com/2013/07/breakfast-banana-split/
 nut-free and no-added sugar homemade granola recipe: http://www.5dollardinners.com/homemade-granola-sugar-free/
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.