Hello hello and happy Monday!
I hope you had a fantastic weekend…we had a blast at my third son’s T-ball game on Saturday. I’m pretty sure there isn’t anything cuter in the world than a bunch of 4 and 5 year olds trying to hit a ball off a T, and then figure out how to run as fast as they can to 1st base. It’s ridiculously adorable and I’m soaking in every moment!
So the time has come for me to ask YOU…I want to know what you want for the next Costco meal plans. I have several ideas…but this isn’t really about what I think would be the next best plan in the series…it’s about what YOU WANT & NEED!
My plan is to share a new plan in early June, for the summer…and another one in early-mid August for the crazy back-to-school rush. I’ve drawn up a 2 question survey that will take you 1.29 minutes to answer…unless you have a tendency to overthink things, in which case it make take up to 3 minutes. 😛
Either way, it’ll take a second and I can’t wait to see what y’all decide!!!
To refresh your memory, so far the plans have included in the “20 Meals from Costco for $150” series…
- Plan #1 – just a regular old plan with a mix of recipes
- Plan #2 – another regular old plan with a different mix of recipes
- Plan #3 – made up of all gluten free recipes
- Plan #4 – Slow Cooker Freezer Packs, 1st edition
- Plan #5 – Freezer Cooking Plan, regular & gluten free versions
- Plan #6 – Slow Cooker Freezer Packs, 2nd edition
- Plan #7 – Breakfasts & Snacks plan
So, what will plan #8 & plan #9 be??? That’s up to you!!!
Thanks so much for taking a minute, or 3, to fill this survey out!!! *mwah*