Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
A delightfully refreshing pasta salad, made with just 5 ingredients!
Servings - 8 servings
- 16 oz. box cellentani pasta or other curvy pasta
- 10 oz. box grape tomatoes halved
- 8 oz. box mozzarella pearls drained
- 8 fresh basil leaves stems removed and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup vinaigrette salad dressing French or balsamic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook the pasta, as directed. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a serving bowl, add the dressing and toss well. Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
When ready to prepare the salad and pasta is chilled, halve the grape tomatoes. Then, cut the basil leaves into thin strips.
Toss the halved tomatoes, basil strips and mozzarella pearls in with the chilled pasta. Toss well.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. And add a few more dashes of dressing, until its to your liking.
Serve Caprese Summer Pasta Salad and enjoy!