Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
Scrumptious semi-homemade sauce with fresh zucchini and canned tomatoes. Enjoy!
Servings - 4 servings
- 1 lb. pasta noodles long or small shell
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning blend
- 28 oz. can whole, peeled tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded or grated Parmesan cheese garnish
- Salad or veggies side dish
Cook the pasta, as directed. Once cooked, drain.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the zucchini pieces and saute for 4-5 minutes, tossing often. Toss the zucchini with the Italian seasoning blend.
Add the canned whole, peeled tomatoes and mix in with the zucchini. Reduce heat to medium and bring to bubbling. Let simmer while pasta cooks.
Serve Zucchini & Tomato Sauce over the pasta with Parmesan cheese garnish.